Parents from Upper School were recently invited to an 11+ Workshop Evening, hosted by Mr Booth. The event proved very popular with over fifty parents in attendance.
The following topics were discussed throughout the evening,
- What do the 11+ exams involve and when do they take place?
- What is GL and CEM Assessment?
- Which schools use GL or CEM for their admissions process?
- Information on Independent Schools
- How do you interpret standardised scores and how are they calculated at 11+?
Parents were given the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences and knowledge. An example set of exam questions were also provided and Mr Booth explained key strategies for approaching these questions.
One parent felt that the workshop was “a very useful and informative meeting,” whilst another said they “feel more informed and have a better understanding of the system and the schools approach”.
Should any parent wish to find out more details on the 11+ preparation at Forest and admissions procedures for secondary education, please contact Mr Booth. (email@example.com)