Our most recent inspection was by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI), in May 2018.
The school received the highest grade possible, 'excellent' in all areas.
Key findings from the report were as follows:
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is ‘excellent’.
- Pupils make excellent progress due to engaging lessons and consistently high expectations.
- Pupils’ skills, knowledge and understanding are highly developed in all areas of learning and are applied effectively across all subjects.
- Pupils’ communication skills are excellent. They speak articulately, listen attentively and their high-quality writing is evident throughout their work.
- Pupils display outstanding attitudes to their learning. They demonstrate initiative and independence and are highly successful collaborative learners.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is ‘excellent’.
- Pupils develop a deep awareness of themselves. They are highly confident and self-disciplined, able to persevere through difficult times.
- Pupils’ behaviour is excellent throughout the school. Their ability to identify right and wrong is well-developed, and they display an absolute understanding of the school’s rules.
- Pupils demonstrate a natural acceptance and tolerance of their peers from other cultural backgrounds.
- Pupils’ ability to reflect and to understand the importance of the non-material in their lives is highly developed.
Click here to download our latest ISI Inspection Report - May 2018